• 23L Compact Double Heater Oven
• Large-area flat cavity
• Double Heater Oven 40°C, 100-220°C
• Simultaneous Combination Cooking
• Inverter Technology
Inverter technology: Simply a better idea
An overview of the benefits of Panasonic inverter technology:
1. Energy delivery is now controlled continuously. Meals can be thawed or cooked faster and more gently in this manner.
2. More effective energy conversion and lower standby consumption save on electricity costs.
3. Thanks to the more compact inverter technology, you get a substantially larger cooking space with identical unit dimensions.
3 stars for delicious and healthy meals
Panasonic microwaves with inverter technology handle the valuable ingredients of your food particularly carefully.
With power delivered more uniformly compared to conventional microwaves, meals can be thawed more consistently and about 30% faster. As a result, uncooked spots or frozen patches in the middle of the food are a thing of the past. The benefits of this inverter technology are shown most clearly while cooking: Your dishes are not only prepared faster, but also more gently. In this way, flavor, important nutrients, and healthy vitamins are better retained. The result is delicious and nutrition-conscious cuisine.
Energy savings of 10% are achieved during operation of the appliance because of the considerably more effective conversion of electric energy to microwave energy. In fact, energy consumption is reduced by 50% in standby mode. This saves both the environment and your wallet.