Even though everything’s quite different this year, one thing remains certain: Christmas is the time you spend with your loved ones. To make this time even more special, we’ve got some great ideas and products that will help you create joyful moments and delicious dishes that everybody enjoys.
Easy and effortless cooking and baking
And make your preparations for a lovely Christmas dinner together easier than ever. Gathering with your family during the holidays doesn’t have to mean spending hours in the kitchen. You already take lots of time to decorate the Christmas tree and your home, to buy and wrap gifts, to organise the evening, so why spend so much time cooking and baking?
You can make an easy Christmas dinner menu with plenty of appetizers, show-stopping main dishes, and indulging desserts. It is super simple to conjure up a feast that everyone will enjoy, using fresh and healthy ingredients. Here is some inspiration with easy recipes to have your Christmas meal covered, giving you more time to relax and plan the best holiday ever.
Get cozy with a hot drink
Like a hug in a mug: the hearty Gingerbread Latte with Pecan Nut Milk and the Hot Winter Punch are perfect to get cozy at home when the temperatures drop outside. Make the drinks a day in advance using the slow juicer, then simply heat it up in the microwave. Serve it with Christmas biscuits, and enjoy it while opening presents.
Set the evening mood with a savoury starter
After enjoying the afternoon together, start the evening Christmas dinner with a traditional soup – featuring a modern twist. The Savoury Egg Custard with Crab is steamed easily in the Panasonic Steam Combi Oven. The soup’s warm colour conjures up a homely feel, and the flavour is the ideal complement to any main course.
- Fresh Corn Soup
- Roasted Cherry Tomato Sauce
- Shrimp and Mackerel Bisque
- Sweet Potato Soup
- Honey Glazed Gammon
- Mediterranean Feta and Onion Tarts with sun-dried tomatoes and olives
- Crab with Avocado and Puff Pastry
- Scallops au Gratin with Green Asparagus
- Octopus with Greek Salad
- Foie Gras in Port Wine
- Steamed Lobster with Fresh Fruit and Green Vegetables
- French Onion Soup
Knock them off their Christmas stockings with the main course
The moment everyone has been waiting for – when the main course is served at the table. Traditional poultry is given a special Christmas flavour with the Roast Duck with Red Cabbage Salad and Couscous. Featuring five spices, orange, walnuts and more, the duck is quickly roasted in an hour in the Panasonic Combi Microwave Oven NN-CD87. This frees up your conventional oven for cooking other dishes.
- Veal Saltimbocca with Roast Potatoes
- Beef Ragout with Potato Wedges
- Whole Chicken with Mixed Vegetables and Spiced Yoghurt
- Pork Fillet with Mustard Crust and Lemon Potato Puree
- Baked Sea Bream with Herbs and Roasted Radicchio
- Lamb with Potatoes and Roast Vegetables
- Christmas Turkey
Make sure they’ll be talking about your sides next year
This is where you can let your creativity loose and move away from the standard plain mashed potatoes, stuffing, corn, etc. Instead, serve Garlic Herb Smashed Potatoes. They can be prepared the day before and then easily finished in less than 30 minutes in the Microwave. Delicious home-made bread always makes an amazing impression – like the Twisted Bread. To free up your time and effort, Croustina does the work of kneading the dough for you and taking care of the rising process.
- Maple Roasted Parsnips & Apples
- Sourdough Onion Bread with Pumpkin
- Polenta with Mushrooms
- Cauliflower Cheese with Kale, Leeks & Hazelnuts
- Ratatouille Recipe Using
- Steamed Carrots with Orange, Cumin and Thyme
- Steamed Stuffed Mushrooms with Cheese, Bacon and Parsley
- Potato Gratin (Dauphinois)
Serve a dessert (or two) no one can resist
With so many options, it can be difficult choosing a dessert that everyone will be wowed by. But not with the Christmas Star Bread. It looks, smells and tastes just like Christmas – but without the hard work. Prepare it in advance and bake it when you are finished with the main course. That way, when you’re ready for a sweet closing to the feast, the house fills up with the delicious smell of gingerbread spice and a yeast dough baking in the Combi Microwave Oven.
- Chocolate Crème Brûlée with Redcurrant
- Cinnamon Roll
- Vegan Apple & Cinnamon Cake
- Vegan Gingerbread Man, No Butter!
- Baked Apples, Figs, Cinnamon and Ginger
- Panettone-style Bread
- Spice Cake with Icing and Pistachios
- Sticky Toffee Pudding
- Steamed Chocolate Cakes with Raspberries and Pistachio Garnish
- Steamed Cinnamon and Vanilla Pears with Almonds
- Chocolate Fudge Pudding
The inspiration provided here and more can be made easily with a range of high-quality Panasonic products, such as the Croustina Breadmaker, MJ-L700 Slow Juicer or our 4-in-1 Combi Steam Oven NN-CS89. For the cooking and baking lovers in your life, why not give the perfect gift of a Panasonic Experience Fresh product? They turn spending time with loved ones cooking and baking together into unforgettable moments.
Enjoy your Christmas at home with your loved ones.